Welcome to the Saint Anthony's Guest Book
Thank you for visiting our pages. We would appreciate it if you would SIGN our guest book!
16 of October 2014
- I am Marc Chartouny from Zouk Mosbeh, Lebanon; and my text is the following:
What happened with my Fiancee-to-be Maguy and I was incredible, and no one but us felt and understood the message that we experienced a few months ago, where we were in a trip with all the family and a bus full of pilgrims, this is when... visiting Qozhaya vicinities, we (only the 2 of us), entered Saint Anthony s church, and strangely enough the church was all empty except a group of people at the shrine: a Priest, and 4 people... We sat down My Fiancee and me quietly, to see what looked like a christening... This is when we were surprised that it wasn't a christening, but an engagement ring blessing Ceremony, that was going on so quietly and smoothly... We were astonished and attracted: It was a clear and loud message to Maguy and me...
We felt that God was simply showing us our upcoming path, releasing us of all the stress that surrounds us and soothing our preoccupations, and tens of questions about our relation, how to handle difficult situations, what if obstacles came our way, how to adapt to a new life in a couple, is it a long way to arrive? How difficult will it be...?
God just answered all of these concerns in a simple moment of truth, of participation with this new couple that were getting their rings blessed.... We were participating with the chants and rhymes without being invited to do so... We were one with this group...
We kept looking at each other Maguy and I, without any word, trying to seek if the other partner is feeling the same... and Oh Yes we truly did!!
It was an enchanting, exhilarating moment where you feel and know deep inside that it is one of these rare moments, when you are able to hear the voice of God so loudly that you cannot miss...
At this very moment, we were full of emotions, and when we returned to the bus, we felt like we were just landing from Saturn or Pluto, we knew that we were speaking another language, not through words, but through our hearts, when we tried to speak, we heard our own voice, but felt them so strange, so awkward and too ugly in contrast of our heart's voice, so we kept silent.... We found all the other pilgrims too active and talking too much... Much more than we can handle... It was a moment of pure 'Getting-In-Touch' with God All-Mighty...
At this very moment, we decided to come all the way from Jounieh and bless our engagement rings when it is time....
And yes now it is time :-).... I just spoke with a Priest from Monastery will be visiting Maguy and me the monastery on Sunday 26 of October 2014 (In exactly 10 days from now)...
Will be relating to you what will happen with our story with God on the 26, since we are sure that God will continue speaking to us louder and louder through our days together..
God bless you all and always remember to Listen, and Listen and again Listen to Him...
- Soon Qozhaya will be on www.nuovipanorami.it
- We congratulate you on your beautiful site.
- Naim Dandan
- In this ever troubled world it's God gift to us a place like Deir Mar
Antonios I Was thinking of you Bouna Alrayes and I had to search for Qozhaya to see the achievement and a blessed work you have done , just a few minutes at your website, and I felt the relief and comfort of your prayers.
- I will return again every time I need the power to fight and survive today 's trouble' Saint Antonios blessing be always with you and us. I wanted to extend a sincere Regards to boun alrayes Fr. Youssef Tannous, Fr. Bakhos Tannous and all the Monks at the Deir .Thank you for your Hospitality and warm time We have felt at your monastery hoping to visit Qozhaya soon.
Please keep up the good work for the sake of all peoples and true Christianity.
- Riverside, California
- Stephen Decker
- I have just spend a few minutes at your website, but shall return
again, I am sure. I wanted to extend a sincere thank you for your invitation to
visit Qozhaya for someday I would like to.
- I also wanted to thank you and all in your community for the fine and essential work you are doing on behalf of ALL of us muddling along in this ever troubled world.
- God bless you and all your
efforts on behalf of us.
- Bakhos Boutros Sassine
- Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- I have recently visited Dier Qozhaya and conversed with Fr Tannous the superior and Fr Saba Saba after an hour with father Saba I felt a spiritual awakening and it is the most essential in man's life today.
- It is also essential to spread the news to our own children about Dier Qozhaya and to encourage them to visit. Once there you will feel that you are in heaven God's paradise.
- I congratulate Fr Superior Tannous and all of his Monks Brothers on the fine work and complete organization they have accomplished.
- God Bless you.
Salem el Massih
- Our dream is to go back to Qozhaya, the closest place to God.
Pray for us
God Bless You all
Myrna Gemayel <email@example.com>
Qozhaya is where God reside. It is the backbone of the maronites and the stronghold of the christians in the middle east. Every Maronite has to visit Qozhaya. I wish the Maronite church will be more active in reuniting and preaching the Maronite History from Lebanon to D.C. We have to strengthen this weakness and teach the new generation about their Maronite history and how important is Qozhaya in our history -( I never heard any priest in D.C. or in the states mentioning this sacred valley!!!)- for us to be united!!!-God Bless the Sacred Valley.
Paul Maroun moawad <firstname.lastname@example.org>
D.C, Washington USA -
Thank you for this beautiful website. I have visited the Monastery many times, will visiting family in Kfarsghab and Kfarychit, and look forward to returning again soon. Gob Bless you and God Bless my beloved Lubnan!!
Stephen Said Constantine (Isthantheen) <CLS@LEBNANCO.COM>
Allentown, Pennsylvania USA -
i am working in baku and i meet Asst. JEAN PAUL our pope's and he say you are from LEBANONOTHe holly land YES YES thks to god we are lebanese and christiam .see how many holly we have thks to god .
wadih G. semaan <email@example.com>
Baku, russia Azerbaijan -
HELLO AND GOD BLESS YOU ...
I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT WE HAVE VISITED ST.QOZHAYA THIS SUMMER AND IT WAS VERY GOOD MOTIF FOR US TO KEEP PRAYING AND BE PROUD OF WHAT WE ARE ..
DUBAI, UAE -
IT'S A GREAT WEBSITE AND I HOPE FOR YOU MORE PROGRESS IN YOUR WORK AND THE GOD WILL HELP YOU IN ALL WHAT YOU DO IN THIS WEB
AND I HOPE IN THE FUTURE WE CAN GET AN ARABIC VERSION FOR THIS WEB
THANK YOU AND GOD BE WITH YOU
BADWI FINIANOS <BADFINI@EXCITE.COM>
ZGHARTA, LEBANON -
It is a global and interesting site .It is to be visited by all,and especially by Lebanese people who currently live overseas and who haven't got clear information
(or idea) regarding Qozhaya.
Abla Maroun <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kfariachite, Lebanon -